What's not to love about linen? Simplistic and luxurious, it is one of the easiest fabrics to care for. Linen is eco-friendly, has a long lifespan and is energy efficient to grow and harvest. The longer you use it, the softer the cloth becomes. Unlike cotton, linen is resistant to pilling and holds it's shape even after exposure to high temperatures.
We source all of our pure linen and organic tea towels from Studiopatro, a small independent business based out of San Francisco. Each tea towel is individually printed using water-based, eco friendly inks. You can see the care and creativity in each print and the quality is outstanding, they are the thickest, most durable linen we've come across. We use these linens in our bakery and at home, for drying hands, wiping up messes, as pot holders, and place settings. A simple and elegant way to spice up your home, we guarantee these towels will be enjoyed for years to come.
How to Care for your Linen:
- Machine wash in cool to warm water.
- Use a mild detergent, no bleach.
- Line dry or tumble dry on low heat; remove while still damp.
- Ironing is optional. Some people prefer linen crisp and flat, others like it soft and natural.
- Dry thoroughly before storing.
- We encourage you to use your tea towels daily and enjoy the patina that comes with age!
- Remove stains when still fresh. It is best to remove stains before they dry.
- Pre-soaking in mild detergent is very effective in lifting stains.
- Never use chlorine bleach which may damage the fibers.
THE MAZAMA STORE
OPEN Everyday 7-6
24/hr Fuel, Diesel & Non-Ethanol Premium